PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
In case of a dissatisfaction or manufacturing defect, the Customer/Distributors may return the products to the nearest AMULYA BUSINESS HUB (ABH) or company office, within 30 days from the date of the purchase. The Customer/Distributor must provide a decent reason for returning the product. The products that are being returned should be in good condition, useable, resalable, unopened, unaltered, and the life of the products should not have expired.
The customer or the distributor must submit the following at the time of return/exchange:
1) REASON FOR RETURN
2) ORIGINAL INVOICE COPY
3) PRODUCTS TO BE RETURNED
|User Type||Time Period||Payment|
|Customer||Within 30 Days of Purchase||CP less 10% Handling Charges|
|Distributor||Within 30 Days of Purchase||DP less GST and 10% Handling Charges|
1. The products must be returned to the Amulya Business HUB (ABH) or the Company Office.
2. 30 days period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date to the date of receipt at the Amulya Business HUB (ABH) or the Company Office.
3. The product should be in useable, resalable, unopened, unaltered and the life of the products should not have expired.
4. The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales aids.
5. Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
6. The KYC of the Customer/Distributor must be complete in order to transfer the eligible amount to the account.
7. For any further detail, clarification or information, the Customer/Distributor can contact us at +91-172-5221-940 or write to us at [email protected]